Pack of 4 M.S. Fire Bucket
Capacity 9 L
Fire Extinguishing Type A, B
Weight 500 gm to 2 Kg
Minimum Order 4
A fire bucket is a bucket filled with water or sand which is used to prevent or extinguish fires. Typically, fire buckets are painted bright red and have the word fire stencilled on them. Often they have a convex, protruding bottom.
Fire bucket have round bottoms? Many metal fire buckets have round or conical bottoms to stop them from being stolen or used for another purpose besides fighting fires. When in use, the buckets were normally hung up or suspended by frames so that they don’t fall over.
Bucket filled with sand or water which is used to prevent or extinguish fire. It finds its usage at halls, railways stations etc. The provided bucket is painted bright red and is stenciled with the word a fire on it. It is a low-technology method of preventing small fires.
- Fire bucket made of strong iron with High Functionality, able to withstand very high temperatures
- Flexible Ring handle provide a safe handling and easy way to clean-up and remove fireplace ash , sand and embers.
- Great to use outside as well for fire pits, wood burning furnaces, or anywhere else removal and safe disposal of wood burning embers ash is necessary.
- Designed with a classic finish that provides functionality for any use or a Iron coating which provides watertight seal and textured rustic finish
- Our galvanized Iron options are proudly Made in the India With Longer Performance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.